Recent Why SERVPRO Posts
Emergency Ready Profile
When fire or water damage strikes, you can either be ruined or you can be ready!
As the sales and marketing representative for SERVPRO of Omaha West/Saunders County, one of my key targets each month is to help businesses be prepared in the event of a disaster. One way we do that is through our Emergency Ready Profile program.
The Emergency Ready Profile, or ERP, is a free service provided by SERVPRO in which we help area businesses with such things as locating their emergency shut offs for their electrical systems, water, and gas. We also compile information on their key contacts in the event of any emergency so the business is prepared and can calmly work through the situation. Since this is a free service, there are no contracts to sign and no obligations to purchase any products. Our only request is, if your business does suffer from a disaster to give us an opportunity to make it "Like it never even happened".
The ERP also contains tips and suggestions that the business can do before help arrives and provides somewhat of a roadmap helping them get back into their business more quickly and ultimately minimizing the interruption.
One example where we had the opportunity to truly see the power of the plan in action was last February. A local business suffered a frozen pipe on the third story of their building reaching numerous rooms within the facility. With this plan, the building contact knew exactly who to call and within hours our team was on site helping them to restore function to nearly 50% of the rooms affected by the end of day 1. The other rooms required more drying time, but they were able to recover a fair amount of potential lost income by simply having a plan in place and knowing what to do prior to help arriving.
The best part of the ERP process is the amount of work the business owner or manager must do to get this set up is minimal. A sales and marketing representative will come to your business and take the necessary photos and information, then finish putting the document together at the office. This process usually only takes 30 minutes or less and the business owner can proof and edit the document as often as they would like. When approved, the business will receive both a hard copy and a digital copy through our ERP app.
For more questions or to set up an Emergency Ready Profile for your business, call SERVPRO of Omaha West/Saunders County at 402-835-5985.
Services Offered by SERVPRO of Omaha West/ Saunders County
Do you know the services offered by SERVPRO of Omaha West/Saunders County?
Do you know the services SERVPRO of Omaha West/Saunders County offers?
1. Water Damage Repair and Restoration: Whether the damage is from heavy rains or flooding, a burst pipe, or an appliance malfunction, our techs are highly trained and certified in water damage restoration. We have specialized high tech equipment to efficiently dry out your property.
2. Fire Damage Repair and Restoration: Each fire situation is unique and requires a specific cleaning and restoration process. We have high tech equipment that allows to restore contents instead of having to replace.
3. Mold Remediation and Restoration: From setting containment to using negative air, our techs are trained in proper mold remediation.
4. Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration: We have the resources and personnel to quickly respond to any storm or disaster. With over 1800 franchises, SERVPRO is close by and ready.
5. Commercial Cleaning Services: SERVPRO offers commercial COVID cleaning and disinfecting, along with proactive cleaning. We follow protocol set by the CDC, and use a hospital grade EPA registered disinfectant.
6. Bio-hazard Cleanup: Crime scene cleanup, sewage backup, and suicide cleanup are a few of the bio-hazard cleanup services we offer.
7. Vandalism and Graffiti Removal: The media blaster can clean almost any surface. We can seamlessly remove graffiti or cleanup after a break-in.
8. Air Duct and Carpet Cleaning: Cleaning your HVAC unit can extend the life of the equipment. This can save you money, and give you cleaner air to breathe. Carpets act as a filter trapping contaminants. Regular cleanings can extent the life span of your carpet.
9. Odor Removal: Our techs are trained to identify and quickly eliminate offensive odors.
Call SERVPRO of Omaha West/Saunders County for all your restoration and cleanup needs.
Aren't all restoration companies the same?
Why choose SERVPRO of Omaha West/Saunders County
Aren't all restoration companies the same? What sets SERVPRO of Omaha Southwest & Omaha West/Saunders County apart from the rest?
Education: We know that knowledge is power! We have invested in all of our techs to take specialized training in water restoration. All of our techs are WRT (Water Damage Restoration Technician) certified. This is specialized certification through the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) that gives techs a better concept of water damage, it's effects and techniques for drying of structures. Lathe leads the team with several certifications and years of cleanup, restoration and construction experience.
Equipment: We have invested in specialized state-of-the-art drying and cleaning equipment. The trailer mounted desiccant dehumidifier can remove 500+ gallons of water from a large space in a 24 hour period. It can dry spaces 50,000 + sq ft. This saves you time and money when it matters most. The complete ultrasonic cleaning system can be used to restore personal belongings instead of the cost to replace. The media blasting machine can remove soot and smoke damage, mold, and even graffiti from property. SERVPRO of Omaha Southwest has also invested in a brand new duct cleaning machine. We take pride in our arsenal of specialized drying equipment.
Customer Service: We value our reputation. The techs are there to explain the process in full, address any questions or concerns, and help to get your property back to pre-damage condition. We strive to make the restoration process seamless for the customer. At the end of a job, we want to make sure the customer is happy with our services and would recommend us in the future.
Faster to Any Disaster: We know when you have an emergency, you need someone there fast! Flooding and water emergencies don't wait for regular business hours, and neither do we. Our crews are on call and ready to help 24/7- including all holidays. The faster we can start the initial assessment process, the faster the water extraction process can start.Timing is essential to prevent any secondary damage.
When disaster strikes, call the team with the knowledge and experience, the state-of-the-art equipment, and compassion at each step of the process. SERVPRO of Omaha Southwest & Omaha West/Saunders County proudly serving Omaha, NE and surrounding communities.
Why SERVPRO Over the Other Guys?
1. Locally Owned and Operated, National Support
All SERVPRO franchises are independently owned and operated. SERVPRO has over 1800 franchises in the US and Canada. SERVPRO owners have resources across the country, with years of experience and knowledge in all things restoration and cleaning. When disaster strikes, rest assured SERVPRO will be able to handle any size disaster.
2. Highly Trained Professionals
Our SERVPRO crew is highly trained in cleaning and restoration. All of our techs are WRT (Water Damage Restoration Technician) certified through the IICRC. The IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certifies and sets the standards for the cleaning and restoration industry. Our team understands that disaster doesn't always strike at the most convenient time. Our crews are ready and waiting 24/7- including all holidays. We are faster to any disaster.
3. Advanced Specialized Equipment
The IICRC sets practical standards for restoration and cleaning. In the IICRC S500 for water damage, it incorporates psychometry. Psychometry involves the manipulation of temperature and relative humidity to remove moisture and dry a property quickly and effectively. An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal. Hygrometers can be used to measure the extent of moisture saturation. This helps to find lurking moisture even when it appears dry. Our desiccant can remove 500+ gallons of water in a 24 hour period. In addition to the desiccant, we have an arsenal of high tech drying equipment.